In our 90 Second Keto Bread Recipe post, we promised a follow up using it to make Grilled Cheese or French Toast. In today’s post, we are making good on the French Toast part of that promise. If you are doing Keto and have not tried the 90-Second Keto Bread yet, I strongly recommend you give it a try. You will not be disappointed!
- Make an egg wash using one egg for every two slices of bread
- Beat egg(s) with a splash of milk of your choosing (I use Coconut Milk)
- Dip the sliced Keto Bread into the egg wash; making sure that both sides are fully coated
- Pre-heat a skillet over medium heat
- Oil your skillet with an oil of your choice or with butter (I used butter)
- Place your egg-washed bread on the pre-heated skillet
- Fry on each side to a nice golden-brown color
- Top with butter or other topping(s) of your choice
- Serve and enjoy!
We have not tried making grilled cheese with the Keto Bread (yet) but you can be sure you will see another follow-up post when we do.
Do you have a recipe you use with the Keto Bread or have a suggestion you would like to see us post about? Let us know in the comments!