Right now, the Keto diet is “in” and we have been on Keto for around 9 months. While looking back through some recipes, to my surprise, I came across one for 90-second Keto Bread. Now, I wrote down the information for the recipe but unfortunately, I did not document where I found it. I will not be able to give credit where credit is due but whoever you are, thank you.
This recipe takes only 90 seconds to bake and it tastes like regular bread (at least my husband says so).
- 1-1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup +1 tablespoon of Almond Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- A pinch of salt
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl until combined
- Transfer the mixture into a container that will give you the shape of bread (I am using a small rectangular-shaped Pyrex dish)
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds
- Remove it from the microwave
- Transfer onto a plate or cutting board and let cool
- After it cools, slice it in half
BAM! You now have two slices of bread. This bread makes a delicious sandwich. I have used it to make a sandwich ahead of time for lunch the next day and it holds up even with condiments on it. The bread did not get hard or dry out; it stayed soft and moist.
I am looking forward to using this for Grilled Cheese or for making Keto-friendly French Toast. YUM!
If you have made this recipe, please share your favorite way to utilize this bread.