Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
This is a great keto-friendly recipe. Pair it with a salad and you have a quick and easy meal. For those of you who like left-overs, this dish heats up very well in the microwave!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pound bacon, cut into small pieces
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (12 oz) package shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Pre-heat oven to 350°
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef with garlic and onion power until browned and crumbly (5 to 7 minutes). Drain and discard grease.
- Spread beef into the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch casserole pan. Stir in bacon pieces.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, heavy cream, salt and pepper until combined. Stir in 8 ounces of the cheddar cheese.
- Pour the egg mixture over the beef and bacon. Top with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Do you have a keto-friendly recipe that you would like to share? Tell us about it in the comments!