If you are on the Keto diet, you may have heard of Keto Bombs. Here is the recipe!
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil
- 1/2 cup organic peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of organic cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of organic agave
- 2 packets of organic stevia
- Splash of organic vanilla extract
- Melt coconut oil and peanut butter in a cast iron skillet over low heat. Stir in cocoa powder. Stir in agave and stevia. After removing from heat add vanilla extract.
- Pour into silicone ice cube trays or candy molds and place into freezer until set and then take out and store in frig in a airtight container.
- You can use all stevia instead of agave if you want a lower carb count. You can also subsitute the peanut butter for almond butter or another nut butter.
The number of Keto Bombs depends on size of molds used.
If you have a Keto Bomb recipes that you and your family enjoy, please share!