This is another recipe I get requests for all of the time! I promised I would post it here so, here is my Crustless Cheese Quiche recipe. This is great place to use up some of your leftovers.
Crustless Cheese Quiche
- 6 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups Half & Half
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups cheese (I use a combination of Swiss, White Cheddar and Mozzarella)
- 1 small onion
- Optional: 1/4 cup shredded cheese (for topping)
- 9-inch pie pan
- Spray cooking oil
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray pan with oil
- Wisk all the ingredients together in a bowl
- Pour the mixture into a greased pie pan
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean
- Remove from oven
- Optional: Top with grated cheese
- Slice, serve and enjoy!
This recipe is great for a quick meal and is easy to make in advance. If you try it, let us know your opinion in the comments.